BlogVille Idol 2007 Chat

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

***JUDGEMENT FOR SESSION 1****

HEY PEOPLE READ THE JUDGES COMMENT HERE!TANX
THANK YOU -PINKPEKE PRODUCTION



TAYO'S JUDGMENT

Bobby Taylor: WOW! Impressive. You started well, you hit some really beautiful notes in there. You can sing and I want to see you next week!

TMinx: Nice flows, I like the rap and the singing. You need to put a little bit more emotion into your voice. Good job. Lurlar: Nice pitch. Nice voice. Good job. I need you to do more with that voice next week.

Abuja Babe: I like your spirit. Nice clear voice. I need more emotion in that voice. Good performance

dScribe: WOW! Impressive. when i first heard you, i didn't think u could sing, but I changed my mind real quick. You hit some really beautiful notes in there. Good Job.

I'm a babe: Good performance. I think you could have done better. I need you to do more with that voice

Idemmili: Clear voice ... and your flows were wonderful. You took me somewhere. Keep it up.

Nigerican: You hit some good notes there. You can go high! I want you to put more emotion into that voice. Great performance.

Mimi: Creative. Good voice, good performance. I think you got lost somewhere... but you made a great comeback and that's impressive.

Chicala: Impressive. I like the confidence, and I could feel the spirit behind the song. You have a strong Voice and I want you to use it more.

Everyone loves a Naija Girl: I'm sure India will be proud of this. You lost me at a time, but you made me forget about it. Good Job.

Naijadude: i like the way you moved around the dynamics. But i feel you took it a bit too easily. I need you to do more. Take up your game.

diary of a G: Good job. You voice was a bit too low. You need to get more creative with that voice. You played around with some keys there but you pretty much stayed in the comfortable zone.

sparkle: It was alright, but I felt like you were just crusing along. I need you to do more with that voice. Nice performance

TLK: Impressive, you have a good male voice. Good sound, you seem to know how to use the voice. I need to feel you more though, need you to hit those high notes.


LONDON BUKI(PAULA ABDUL) Well done for having the courage to take part! You are already winners in my books ;-)Good Job ALL!!!

SPARKLE: You have a nice voice. I don't know the song so maybe that's why I wasn't really feeling it.

Diary of a G I didn't really enjoy this. There's nothing wrong with a guy singing a woman's song but I just didn't get this. If you make it through to the next round - I suggest you try something that suits your voice more. BTW, you sound Nigerian, when you sing! LOL!

NAIJADUDE Your voice was low, I couldn't really hear you. I like the song :-)I hope you make it through to the next round so you have a chance to sing clearly.LOL! You already sang your second song... wait, don't worry - next round you'll wow everyone, right?

Everyone loves a Naija Girl I don't know the song but you made me interested to hear the real song. You have a nice voice.

Chicala Niceeee! I love the song and you sounded sweet like you meant it!

Mimi Gorgeous Blue Dress :-)Do you still have the flu? You sounded like you didn't want to overdo it... Nice, I think you are safe(this round). Impress us next round o!

Nigerican Catchy song! I like your voice but I must admit you didn't sound like you were into it.

Idemilli You surprised me! I wasn't expecting you to sound like you had a frog in your throat but... wow! Your voice is sweeeet! I think you are one of my top three.

Im A Babe Nice one! You mentioned your birthday! LOL!You have a nice voice, really nice .

2nd Corinth(Dscribe) Different in a good way :-)It's nice you sang a christian song because you sounded like you were into it because you obviously believe it.

AbujaBabe Wow! I really like your voice! My top three DEFINITELY!

LURLAR I hope you don't mind me saying - you sound so young and so cute :-)

TMINX Come, this babe! Photographer, writer, international traveller... you want to be a rapper too! LOL! That was different and brave...Seriously though - you sounded like a child when you were rapping then you sang and I am surprised - you can sing! PLEASE, I beg you! PLEASE, WHEN you get through to the next round - NO MORE RAPPING! Sing!

BOBBY Another talented woman in here! When I read your comments, I thought you'd have an okay voice but it more than okay. It was a bit pitchy for a short while but it was good overall.

NAIJA VIXEN( SIMON COWELL)

Hey guys:Ok m goin 2 give my honest honest thots..

Sparkle: u really do have a good voice but next time try to move ur mouth a little bit away from the phone....thot it was comin off too harsh

Everybody loves Naija gal: I thot that was a good song choice and it showed of ur voice...i liked it

Diary of a g: 2 b honest yea...afta a while it sounded like u were talking, so bad song choice and next time try to sing more

Abuja Babe: great song by Anita Baker, i also luvd d echo thingy u were doin wit ur voice...it was really nice I am a babe: sounded a lil bit pitchy and faint at some point but overall it was ayt

Dscribe: that song showed off ur voice and it did u justice ....twas beautiful

NaijaDude: u sounded so cute, but ur voice or d recording was real low and i cldnt figure out wot u were singin 4 lyk d 1st 10secs

Tminx: wow! lol that was fun nd different, but i think u shld pick a diff song nxt time so we can actually hear u sing Lurlar: ur song choice was cute and u sang it well

Bobby T: babes dat was ril guud

Nigerican: i thot that song didnt do ur voice justice at all...cos it was as if ur voice was bouta pop out...but i think ur voice is good...just a betta song 2 show it off nxt time

Chicala: wow..really refreshin...great voice, great song, great choice...luvs it!

MIMI: darlyn u had me prepared 4 d worst! but itwas actually good! liked it

Idemili: u can definately sing and that was hot baby!Well done guys....Goodluck 2 yall!

BIMBYLAD
SPARKLE: a bit pitchy here and there, especially as it was not audible enough, you tend to draaaag your voice unnecesarily, BUT you have a good voice, well done, room to improve, so work on it!! i will see you next week i am sure
DIARY OF A G: a bit bland, ' please do not save all your love for meeeeeeeeeee'.. you need more soul in your voice.. well done and get better next week
NAIJADUDE: ok voice, no lyrics, no rythm if u know what i mean, could be better, but i think u will be back next week..
CHICALA: you RAWK gurl!! nice voice
MIMI: good voice, tons on potential. improve and up the vocals
NIGERICAN: nice voice, well paced
IDEMILI:sweet voice, WELCOME TO BLOGIWOOD!! DAWGG!! U RAWK!!
IM A BABE: good voice, especially for a donnel jones song, tho sounded like u had a cold
D SCRIBE: i liked ur voice actually, thot it was nice, a bit comfortable..
ABUJABABE: ba ra pam pam.. !! nice mellow voice, well paced, u have control over your voice. i like that
LURLAR: omoge naija ! nice cute voice, sounded like u were singin thru ur nose, but ok
TMINX: ready or not... here i judge!! miss minx, u need to sing with that voice and not rap !! Jay z like u.. lol. when u did sing , ur voice( suprisingly to me) was very good, although can be improved

BOBBYTAYLOR: i really liked ur voice, well done.

**************************************************WELLDONE TO ALL OF YOU, YOU HAVE DONE VERY WELL, AND YOU HAVE EXCELLENT TALENTS.. I HOPE UR TALENT GOES BEYOND THIS SHOW.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE VIA THE VOTE POLL ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BLOGVILLE OFFICIAL PAGE

[Leave your comments on the main page please...]

Labels: