BlogVille Idol 2007 Chat

Saturday, June 16, 2007

judgement for session 2(9ja songs)

BIMBYLAD's JUDGEMENT(RANDY)

This week was definitely better than last week, contestants have just begun to realize the meaning of blog idols..
im a babe.. that was hawt!!
abuja babe: lol @ ur yoruba words o.. but ur voice is sweet.. honestly there is competition here o..
Dscribe: very lovely voice.. well paced, definitely better than last time! Well done. I love your voice I tell u!! you make me want to get on my knees and worship gurl!
Mimi: I preferred your last weeks vocals ! maybe it was the song choice…your voice is very good, and u did a pretty good job so well done..
Tminx this was definitely better than last week I actually really like ur voice! The line was a bit cracked.. but ur song made me fall in love all over again.. where is my ololufe in all this sef? well done gurl
Everyone luvs a 9ja gurl: a bit cracked towards the end, but u know what? I loved it. It is not a performace I can forget easily.. …. great song choice for ur voice gurl ….. blogidols has just begun…
Gazelle(sparkle).. don’t remember u from last weeks round,.//? But ill judge anyway… good voice, well paced, , needed a bit more emotion but u know what.. it was good…
Idemili: u rawk as always gurl!! Peoppplee!! This gurl is hawt!! The kid: waaaaatagwan maan!! The kidd!!
Diary of a G: that actually had me dancing to the limbo niaghta.. im dancing to the limbo London!! Well done,, im limboing to the left and right!! That was haaaaaaawwwt!!
Booooooooobyyy: there is something in ur voice that is very calm and reassuring… beautiful voice..! im putting my hands together!! Ole.. u wan do collabo with tuface… oya , please include me in it o…call my digits.. not 8 not,,

LONDON BUKI
guys ALL stepped up your game! Well done!

AbujaBabe LOL! You put some fone there o! I like your voice, song suits your voice. I like how you sang it your own way... you made it your own ;-) Well done
TMinx Yeah, the line was crackling a little. Ofcourse this is better than last week... I know the song, I like how you sang it... you were almost screaming in some parts but I have a feeling it was the phone line... I like how you ended it
.TLK Your voice definitely sounds better this week... Nice... :-)
Dscribe I like the song and you sang it well... again you sounded like you meant it :-)
Mimi Ohhhh the Lagbaja song! I couldn't figure it out until the end... your voice is nice Mimi but your phone connection was bad. Nice voice, nice choice of song.
Everyone Loves a Naija Girl I like this song :-) I like your voice too but the phone line is a little bad too.
Gazelle Are you supposed to be Sparkle? Nice song. Ide Love your voice! You're still in my top 3. You sound better than last week! Your voice is more than sweet, it's beautiful.
Diary of a G What a difference! Last round's song definitely wasn't for you... This is more your kinda thing. Well done! It sounds like something that you'd hear in a club...
Bobby Taylor Ok... definitely in my top 3! I don't know the song but I am sure it sounds better than 2Face's version... I like your voice.
I'm a Babe Wow... nice nice voice!
LurLar Hmmm... I like the song, and you sound like a baby :-) I think you were better in the previous round


NAIJA VIXEN
Sorry guys 4 d late verdict...here it goes:
Dscribe: Good performance, but wen hittin the high notes, make sure to lower your voice, so it doesnt get too loud
MIMI: liked the start of ur performance, hard to top Ego's vocals but it was a nice effort
I'm a Babe: you have a great voice, but you are placing too much emphasis on each word, makin the song slower than it is
Abuja Babe: u had me bobbing my head from the very beginnin. u r a good singer and that was a great song choice
.TLK: I think u r d best so far amongst the guys, and u can tell u have listened to the song a few good times, Good performance
Everyone Loves a NaijaGal: Alright performance, m sure u r goin thru to the nest roundIdemmili:there is no doubt u have a goood voice, but there was a bit of pitchiness...but u'v got it goin on
Diary of A G: That was a better choice of Genre comapared to your last effort. It had energy...basically i preferred this performance
Bobby T: Apart from the fact that u made the song slower, it wa good cos ur voice still came thru
T-Minx:Better than last week's performance, u sang with passion. Tho u were shouting at some point, it was actually a good performance
Lurlar: I actually preferred last week's performance, but it was alright still
Gazelle aka Sparkle:i didnt realise wot song u were singin 4 a while,but it was alright


TAYO

My Judgment

Bobby Taylor Wow! Second time Bobby and you're already making a mark. That was a WONDERFUL performance. For me it was the performance of the night. You took that song and gave it a new feel. Girl, you can sing. I want to see you remain in this competition Bobby. Good Job!

Diary Of a G How many people were performing in that song? Sounded like you had backup. Anyway, it was a good and creative performance. Want to hear your voice more though next time.

Idemili Girl, you've got a good voice! Unfortunately your performance was too short. I was enjoying your song and suddenly it all ended. You need to do more next week. Also, I want to hear you go high on those notes. I know you can do it

Sparkle(Gazzelle)Your performance was OK but was just average. I need you to do more with that voice. Need you to strike those high notes with more strength.

Everyone loves a naija girl You started well. Your voice was a bit shaky in a couple of places. Maybe it's the phone, but I need you to do more next week.

Mimi Girl, you're creative. That was great. I like the way you took those high notes. You lost a couple of notes though, but you more than made up for it. Great job. I wanna see you next week. I like the dress. Good fashion sense. Don't see that in others ...

DScribe That was a good start. You exhibited another part of your voice today that you didn't show us last week. You impressed me last time, and you didn't disappoint me today. Girl you can sing. Keep it up.

TLK Hey TLK, you need to do more with that voice. You are staying too much in the comfort zone. I wanna see you use that voice well. It was a nice performance though but for me, it was too easy-going.

TMinx You started well, carried the song along well ... you lost me a bit just before the last chorus but you got back in line before the ending. That was impressive.and smooth performance. You kept and maintained the flow all through. I want you to come out of that safety net. Need you to take your voice higher.

I'm a babe That was quite good. You took that song, made it yours. I like the way you ended .. good. I need you to hit those high notes a bit more confidently.

Lurlar When you started, it sounded more like Karaoke. I needed to hear your improvisations. Also, you disappointed me by going off-key a couple of times. That's too bad, Lurlar. Last week was much better. Wake up! I want to see you next week, doing better than this.



PLS LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS HERE