BlogVille Idol 2007 Chat

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

JUDGEMENT FOR SESSION 3 (R N B)

Naija Vixen's Judgement

Everyone loves a Naija Gal: your connection was so bad at the beginning, but the rest was ok

describe: i didnt like the song choice, but managed to make it really work and there was no uneccessary ad-libs..liked it!

Mimi:it didnt grip me from the beginning, sounded like you were being cautious, and u came off sounding low

Diary of A G: the instrumentals were a tad bit too loud, and ur rap was not too in sync with the beat

TLK:Sorry ur tune was all ova the place,i preferred ur last performance

T-minx: it is still not there, but u seem to improve time afta time, it was an alryt performance, but too many pauses

Lurlar: Your voice was kinda shaky and breaking and u kept it simple
Sparkle: Okay performance, but it was too short, and i kinda liked it

Bobby T: Best performance of the week, i enjoyed listenin to it, u mos def can sing

Good job guys...




TAYO's JUDGEMENT

DScribeIt was a smooth and safe performance. You didn't do much tricks with your voice like you always did. The competition is getting tougher, I need you to do more.
Mimi I'm giving you the same advice I gave Dscribe. You need to do more if you want to remain in this competition. It was too safe, too smooth and your voice was quite low. I prefered last week's performance. Come on girl, you know you're much better.
Diary of a G.Diary of a G. That was quite creative. Nice Rap. Your flows were quite smooth and effortless. Good Job
TLK This is the first time you're using your voice very well. Snapvine kind of garbled your voice but I could hear you right there. You hit some high notes and you impressed me. I didn't like your ending too much, but Good Job, TLK. Keep it up
Everyone loves a Naija Girl Men I felt that performance. You did an Alicia Keys song and you delivered. You took me some place with your performance. But you lost some notes in the second verse and you almost went off. You need to watch that.
TMinxSame as DScribe and Mimi, you took it too nice and easy. You need to do more, let me hear that voice. Let's hear you on those highs. Come on girl, I've heard your voice, I know you can do it.
Lurlar hmmmm... it was OK. A bit average though. I think you can do more with that voice. Want to see you doing more next time
SparkleSparkle, that was actually impressive ... but it was too short! I feel it would have been better if you had taken 1 of the verses of the song. I need more in your next performance
Bobby Taylor,*standing ovation* Girl, I think I can say with certainity that you've the strongest voice in this competition. You did some beautiful things in that song. You hit those high notes well, and I could feel your passion in that song. I could almost see you closing your eyes while singing. Good Job, girl.

LONDON BUKI

* Ok... quick question? What happened this round?This round is not as good as the previous rounds... honestly. *
Bobby - You are still one of my favourites. Really Good voice!
Sparkle - Hmmm... Love the song but I didn't really feel your performance this week...
Lurlar - Didn't love it. I think your voice was too high (pitch). Some bits sounded like you were talking.
Tminx - A bit shaky at the begininning. You sounded tired... But you started to get into it at the end, heard you snapping your fingers. I wish you chose a different song. Overall - good performance but you were better last week.
Everyone Loves a Naija Girl - I heard your song before it was taken off the voice comments. This new one is better. you started really well but didn't keep it till the end.
TLK - Couldn't figure out what the song was. You were better in the previous round.
D.O.G - Ok, you rapped. Good but there was too much of the real music playing withthe vocals.Not as enjoyable as last week.
Mimi - You sounded like you were whispering?You were better than a couple of people this round but it's not your best performance so far.
DScribe - You have made it to my top three!Nice choice of song, not sure if it's rnb but who cares? Nice performance... And I loved your extras :-)Ide I love that song... You're still one of my favourites. A bit shaky here and there but you're still good

BIMBYLADS

My judgmentThis week was not as good as last week meeen!! Wetin happen ??

IDEMILI: although you started a bit pitchy but you have been consistently good since round one….dawg you rawk!!! Ide!!! U rawk!
DSCRIBE: chai! I hated the intro, it kinda took yr focus off the song, but, u have a good voice and I can’t contest that. I think slow songs fit ur voice better, as this sounded a bit breathless…. Well done though! 
MIMI: I really did not like this song this time around, maybe because it was low, but I think it lacked emotion. Like DSCribe, u have a very good voice, so, next round, do try to sing louder/ not whisper and more importantly, if ur singing a song with words so powerful, put more emotion.. like.. u mean it.. . all in all, WELLDONE!!
DAIRY of A G: dude that was entertaining… why did you not sing the chorus ur self?? You can rap and really entertain, but I don’t see you doing that all through the competition or people may get bored!! Well done though!! U definitely livened things up!? U RAWK!
TLK : dude…u shouted ur beginning ….a bit pitchy, must improve on the pacing and the notes.. WELLDONE Though
TMinx: I like ur voice, I’ve always said that, this performance was low though, no emotion.. well done
LurLar: cute voice but nothing more.. I think u need to challenge ur voice more.. Stretch ur vocals… well done
SPARKLE: I LOVE KCI and JOJO!!…a bit pitchy this week, u have a good voice.. so pls bring it OUT!!Well done though
BOBBY: GURL U RAWK!! Another KCi and Jojo! Excellent intro!! Beautiful.. songs like these are hard to sing ‘cos of the chorus which can get very boring, but, u pulled it off!! Well done!! *singin along and clickin fingers*WELLDONE TO ALL OF YOU!! ITS NOT EASY TO COME HERE AND DO THIS EVERY WEEK!! SO WELL DONE AND BIG UP TO PINKPEKE FOR DEDICATION AND CONSISTENCY.. I no fit do am!! Una tryBimbylads..