BlogVille Idol 2007 Chat

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Judgment for Session 5-Producer's Choice

LondonBuki

@DSCRIBE I know you just learned the song cos you didn't know it last week!!! I must say you sound better than Rihanna :-)
Well done :-) I think you deserve to be in the final round!

@TMinx You sounded bored! LOL! Why now? And it was kinda short... you sounded good, and it was interesting when you changed the end a little bit. I wish you had put more into it.

@Diary of A G Singing is not your thing... So I didn't enjoy the singing in this performance. Overall, the performance was just ok.

@Mimi Good performance again Mimi, not as good as last week but still good. Started off a little shaky but you made up for it eventually.

*************************************
9ja Vixen


D-SCRIBE: You were the best performer for me this week. I loved your no-frills singing.You have been consistent throughout the competition.

D-Kid: Rapping truly is your forte!...especially liked the spoken word beginning...a good performance.

Mimi: The beginning almost marred the performance,but it turned out okay.

T-Minx: The harmonising bits really let you down,but it was okay.

*************************************
Tayo's Judgment

DScribe: You were quite consistent with your notes. I like the flow. I also like the bridge and the ending. Considering that this is a producer's choice song, I'd say you did a good job.

TMinx: That sounded kinda average. Tminx, you know you've done better stuff. Also it was quite short. Didn't feel it too much. Maybe it's the producer's choice thing.

Diary of a G:The singing was way off key. The rap was great, and the whole performance was quite good. I think you've shown the most creativity in the competition. Good Job

Mimi: At a time I felt you were just crusing along. It was nothing like last week's performance. You ended better than you started, though.

*************************************

Labels: